There are so many things to be thankful for and I think I’ll just jot down some of the things that come to my mind.
- my wonderful husband who is so loving, tender and kind
- my children who are just plain NICE kids!
- my loving and caring church family
- my dear dear friends from CHFWeb
- the gals I mentor who are so sweet and giving
- my sisters on staff with Crazy8 Ministries and the passion of their service for the Lord
- the lovely weather
- new friends I’ve met in the writing of this blog
- kindred spirit friends from my past – though I seldom see or talk to them, my heart is linked to theirs in love
- and finally, the love and care of my heavenly Father
May each of you spend time today focusing on the JOY God affords you!