Well, school begins for us tomorrow. I have 2 in high school now and my youngest starts middle school. It’s hard for me to believe that after 23 years, I am nearing the end of my homeschooling journey. I am not psychologically ready or emotionally ready or mentally ready or administratively ready. BUT we are starting tomorrow!
I know that the scheduling will be good for all of us as we work to get everything in that needs to be accomplished. I pray that our hearts and attitudes will be centered on walking in joy and a love for learning and building a heart of excellence in all that we do. This is a year of focusing on a love of working hard for all of us. I’ve learned a great deal about this – now I just need to learn to work smarter!
As we prepare to begin again, I am praying for YOU as well. I know that the Lord works through us for our families.
- I pray that as He teaches US to follow Him with joy and a love for learning (no matter what it is) that our attitudes will pass on to our children.
- I pray for our coming school years, that they be filled with power and joy and tremendous grace.
- I pray for all of our financial situations and for supernatural provision.
- I pray for family relationships to be righteous and loving.
- I pray for our marriages to be strengthened as the Lord changes US to be more like Him.
- I pray for our protection from the schemes of the enemy who seeks to destroy and devour, for us and our families.
- I pray that He sends His grace to meet our needs and that we persevere with joy in the path He has called us to.
May His will be done in and through our lives this year as we seek to live out His glory in our lives and that we live Kingdom Centered!
(image courtesy of photostock/freedigitalphotos.net)
Linking to any number of these lovely blogs.