February is coming to an end. This has been a long harsh winter compared to what we normally experience here in rural northwestern IL. I have loved the snow and have been thrilled with the lovely heater we had in the midst of the bitter cold outside. But the few days of 40 degree weather was a tease for the spring that is really just around the corner. Granted it may be a long corner to turn, but I can almost smell it in the air.
- I’m looking forward to spring cleaning.
- I’m looking forward to spring sprucing.
- I’m looking forward to planting some tomato plants.
- I’m looking forward to setting up our hammock outside.
- I’m looking forward to opening the windows and letting the fresh air breeze through the house.
Thank you, Lord, for the wonders of the seasons You’ve blessed us with! And thank You for the joys of each one of them!
(image courtesy of Vichaya Kiatying-Angsulee/Freedigitalphotos.net)