Emerald Rice Bake
- 2 c cooked rice
- 16 oz bag frozen broccoli.
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 T butter.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c milk
- 1-2 c cheese any kind
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat cream of mushroom soup with milk and broccoli.
- Add all ingredients together and put into 9X13 pan.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20 min. until heated through and cheese is melted.
I was reading random blogs and came across your recipes. They look very yummy. I'm going to have to give them a try! THANKS! for posting.