- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 2 bags frozen sliced peppers & onions
- 6 flour tortillas 8 inches
- cheese garnish optional
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- In microwave, heat peppers and onions for 2 minutes to completely warm. Drain well and keep warm.
- Drain chicken, marinade. In large heavy skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through.
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings.