Today is a mixed bag of emotions.
After traveling to first watch my oldest graduate and then visit with Kevin’s family, I’m finding my inner world reeling.
- I have a dear friend who is suffering through the loss of a daughter
- Another who is suffering with cancer and severe pain
- I got to see a friend I DEARLY love and her new family only to realize how much I miss her.
I’m exhausted from driving (shared with Kevin and Elizabeth) a total of 45 hours last week and having 2 of those 5 hour energy drinks to stay awake.
– I’m happy yet grieving,
– exhausted yet invigorated,
– bordering on tears yet elated
– all at the same time.
Actually, I’m feeling a little emotionally unbalanced.
I guess we all have days like this. I’m having a hard time choosing between going back to bed and going to the grocery store, yet being excited about seeing my son in his children’s choir performance tonight.
Anyway…this is an emotional recap of my week. Nothing really interesting, but my life nonetheless.