Well, technically summer ends in late September, but this is for us before we start school. In years past we’ve started when Kevin’s college starts, and that is mid-to-late August, but I just wasn’t ready. Growing up in New England, we began school on the Wednesday after Labor Day and I’m just feeling it like that this year. So we have 1 1/2 more weeks of summer! And besides, my sweet daughter and her husband are coming to visit this week-end and I need to make sure we are all ready for the visit.
BUT that doesn’t mean it’s vacation time!
- I thought all my planning was finished for school 2 weeks ago, but there have been a few changes and I need to re-adjust my planning and get that finished.
- I need to make sure that the trim is all finished on my kitchen so that little Re-Do is all done.
- I’m super behind on laundry and cleaning and need to get all caught up.
- I’m getting ready for a 30 Jump Start for my health starting Sept 1.
- I need to make a planner that will meet my needs for the coming year.
- I need to make a dry erase scheduler for everyone’s different work/driving schedules.
- I need to plan and prepare lunches for my working family members to save them $$.
- I need to get my blogging back on course to plan out 3-4 posts per week.
- I need to get my lawn mower fixed so the boys and I can get our yard totally cleaned and ready for the fall.
So, the last full week before school starts will be a full week indeed. In the meantime, here is my Menu Plan for the coming week. And please feel free to download my FREE Month at a Glance menu planner, my Weekly Menu Planner and my new Snacks planner. All are fully editable on your computer!
Pick up your copy of Silver Threads: Weaving Godly Wisdom Into the Lives of Younger Women today. Whether you are an older woman wondering how God wants to use you in the church or you are a younger woman looking for the help and support of an older woman, Silver Threads is for YOU! Get it in paperback or as an ebook today!